Analyst, Property TaxJob ID 21003578 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s global Property Tax Services practice assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Set up and maintain client data (Legal Entities, Properties, Accounts/Parcels, Assets)
- Review client information for completeness and integrity
- Monitor the current laws, trends and techniques relative to property tax requirements and property valuation to afford the client the most legally advantageous status
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Ability to maintain positive client relationships and ensure that all clients' needs are met
- Research and consult with collectors and assessors on various property tax issues
- Research and process tax bills and property tax notices
- Ability to help the Lead coordinate and prioritize assignments and deadlines for team
- Stay informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Prepare the estimated property tax liability accruals of the client
- Initiate data requests (properties, accounts, assets) from clients and follow up
- 1-3 years of global Property Tax experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers and clients
- Working knowledge of personal computer and multiple software applications used in job functions including Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to collaborate with leads and other team members
- Demonstrate the ability to obtain technical expertise in the managed field
- Ability to problem solve and make educated decisions
- Exposure and hands on experience on the activities involved in Property Tax cycle (Returns/Assessments/Tax Bills)
- PTMS experience desired
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.