Analyst I, Global Financial Data OperationsJob ID 21006536 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Analyst for our Global Financial Research team based out of Mumbai. You will use your experience in financial research to collect, organize, prepare and manage data for the financial analysis and will undertake quality checks. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to build and manage large financial data sets and perform exception analysis.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high-quality data are delivered as per the requirements.
- Perform quality checks on processed data and ensure that the delivery of the end product is accurate and free of errors
- Handle and resolve escalations and queries from peers or subordinates or another team member
- Review errors, investigate issues, and report errors and undertake quality control analysis by doing a thorough due diligence.
- Delivering quality data and financial analysis outputs in a clear and consistent way
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Between 0 - 2 years of related experience in a role involving financial data analysis and experience in Quality Checking
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, team Management, time management and project management skills.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States