Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Analyst, Compliance ConsultingMumbai, India
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004626 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is a financial consultancy firm based in New York. It employs about 5,000 professionals across 30 countries.
The Compliance Consulting business within Kroll provides expert compliance support to a variety of firms. Our vision is to put technology at the heart of compliance. We are creating a regulatory technology product which is designed to make compliance with financial regulations more robust, productive, and scalable.
Onboarding is the first interaction that the client will have with the technological platform. It is important that we have the right people, processes, procedures, and technology in place because the onboarding team will be critical to the client experience and Kroll reputation.
We are looking for an Analyst to be an essential part of a small team of dedicated specialists who will be responsible for onboarding clients on to the platform and providing ongoing support.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Client facing presentations: (welcome meeting, onboarding project initiation, design sessions, weekly project meetings)
- Onboarding project reporting (internal and external)
- Gather data from the clients, and transfer this data into the data room in the technology platform
- Support all aspects of the set up and configuration of the product
- Provide clients with the necessary technical assistance to log on and utilise the platform
- Initial client training, including demonstrations
- Support in creating detailed and accurate client onboarding and offboarding guides, policies, procedures, and process flows
- Support in creating detailed support policies and procedures, including issue escalation
- Basic technical support
- Escalate technical issues to the Lead.
- Participate in tracking user comments, key performance indicators and provide feedback on potential enhancements to the Kroll development team.
- Maintain external links on the platform (for example links to regulatory authority websites)
- Monitor monthly invoices
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Business Information Systems, or a related field.
- Previous onboarding experience of 2 – 4 years preferred.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Emotional intelligence and Customer centric approach.
- Client facing, solutions focused skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit