Accounts Payable ProcessorJob ID 21006931 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently looking to add a skillful resource for our team in Mumbai who would work as Accounts Payable Processor. The resource must be willing to work Monday – Friday from 12.30 noon to 9pm in a Hybrid Work environment. Below shared is the description of the role viz. its responsibilities and requirements.
- Process and upload invoices into the Lawson ERP system ( PO and Non PO invoice – Global)
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts and supplier ledger scrutiny.
- Knowledge of basic taxation - VAT/ GST/ WHT (Global, will be an added advantage)
- Preparing Accruals
- Reclassification of rejected invoices.
- Maintain entity AP schedules and assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Learn the Lawson accounting system
- Understand our general ledger codes
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files, Process vendor Purchase Order (PO), Process payments via wire and/or ACH etc.
- Assignment of general ledger accounts and project codes to non-PO invoices
- 2 plus years of accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and working in different currencies
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry with ERP experience, Lawson preferred
- Problem-solving skills, Ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with confidential data
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bid Manager II, Commercial Operations Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India