Executive AssistantJob ID 21000937 Moscow, Russia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running’.
- Full secretarial and EA support to MDs and occasionally team support
- Calendar management
- Taking a leading role to ensure that all internal systems are updated on a regular basis, specifically Lawson and Salesforce
- Manage and prioritize information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Submit weekly timecards for the team
- Submit expenses for the MDs
- Support client needs, including billing and document management
- Assist with drafting and updating local procedures and office instructions
- Produce and format PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Liaising with HR team in London regarding local employees and employment requirements
- Organize travel and produce travel itineraries for the MDs
- Deal with any administrative queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Meet and greet clients at the office
- Assist with planning and organizing of client/company events in coordination with the marketing team as required (some attendance will be required)
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Ensuring the office stationery and kitchen supplies are stocked sufficiently
- Liaising with building management for any repairs/maintenance to the offices, stocking of kitchen supplies etc.
- IT issues – being point of contact on the ground
- Demonstrable experience as an executive assistant or office manager and working with senior management as well as taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience preferably in a professional services firm
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Willing to work late hours or an ad-hoc basis
- Fluent in Russian and English
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia