Senior Benefits SpecialistJob ID 21005840 Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
The Kroll Benefits Department has a team-based culture, and this role will provide support for the US benefit programs, health care (medical, dental and vision), income protection, retirement, and paid time off policies. The position will have a heavy emphasis on tactical, operational and communication tasks.
Support the US Benefits Team and external vendor partners in administering Kroll’s leave of absence, disability, time off, new-hire orientations and life/AD&D programs for US employees.
You will help in creating communications for Kroll’s employees about benefits and well-being programs.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
- Function as the point of contact for administering and tracking Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), state-specific LOA, Temporary Disability Benefits, Worker’s Compensation, and personal LOA.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of FMLA and related leave laws to efficiently administer Kroll’s FMLA, personal LOA, and related policies and how each type of leave interacts with each other.
- Acts as the first point of contact in resolving inquiries from employees, managers, and internal stakeholders (Payroll, HCBP, etc.)
- Reconcile payments for paid parental leave and paid family care leave and submit to Payroll.
- Present new hire benefits orientation on a rotating basis with other team associates.
- Provide day-to-day communications support for the Global Comp and Benefits team
- Develop communications using a wide array of delivery media including video, written materials, and web-based content
- Manage Benefits and Well-being content on Benefits portal
- Knowledge of federal and state leave policies, practices, procedures, and laws
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3 years of experience in Benefits, including leave of absence and disability administration
- Solid communication, organizational, collaboration, documentation, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage confidential information
- Strong Microsoft Office and HRIS experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States