Manager I, Internal AuditJob ID 21003701 Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager for our Morristown, NJ office.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct financial and operational audits of business processes
- Perform fieldwork under supervision of the Director
- Assist in the planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up phases of assigned audits in accordance with departmental and professional standards (promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Coordinate with Information Technology audit team as necessary
- Participate in Kroll's internal control process by creating/reviewing process flowcharts, identifying and documenting key controls and performing tests of entity level and process controls
- Document and communicate audit results both orally and in writing in an objective, clear, concise, constructive, and timely manner
- Edit audit reports and workpaper review comments by the Director
- Recommend process improvements and participate in meetings with senior management
- Stay abreast of securities industry trends, audit profession developments and best practices
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in internal audit or public accounting
- Good understanding of Kroll, its subsidiaries, and the professional services industry
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Limited travel (less than 10% annually)
- Preferred: Professional certification (such as CIA or CPA) and/or advanced degree is desirable
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.