Senior Manager, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21003066 Milan, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Forensic Investigation and Intelligence group consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Senior Manager within Kroll’s Forensic Investigation and Intelligence group Practice will have the ability to manage client relationships, handle substantive assignments and develop business primarily for our Investigations practice but also help with joint marketing of our other Kroll services. The successful candidate would be expected to originate and manage business and raise the profile of the firm through active business development. For consideration, candidate must demonstrate past business origination and have network of corporate contacts and have experience leading other experienced professionals.
- Demonstrate self-initiative and team coordination in developing leads and proposals, managing engagements, and producing high-quality results
- Show an immediate ability to sell and identify new business and cross-selling opportunities
- Manage and grow client relationships
- Effectively lead and run client engagements on an independent basis
- Manage case development and billable case management through other practitioners
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets
- Ensure a high standard of case financial and administrative management
- Business/client development and financial management skills and experience are required
- Work experience with solid career progression, including at least 7 years in one or more of Legal, professional services forensics practice, or in house (investigations, internal audit or compliance functions) or Government.
- Previous investigative experience in the public or private sector
- Track record in conducting internal investigations into white-collar crimes
- Bachelor’s degree is required. JD, MA or relevant graduate degree preferred;
- Desired professional qualifications: CFE / ACAMS / AML
- Fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken
- Proven leadership ability
- “Hands-on” professional with ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Contacts and strong reputation in private sector
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Senior Manager, Business Development , Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California, United States