Senior Associate, Real Estate ValuerJob ID 21007831 Milan, Italy; Agrate Brianza, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation RE Services works on a variety of assignments regarding the several asset classes that belong the Italian real estate market, according to the International Valuation best practices and the application of specific Valuation Methods like discounted cash flow, market approach, cost approach and development approach analyses.
- Management of Framework Agreements with consolidated Client and support in new relationship creation with new and /or potential Clients
- Elaboration of RE Business Plan and analysis of real estate investments
- Drafting Valuation Reports, Market Researches, Commercial Due Diligence, tailor made analysis for Corporate Clients
- Supporting clients in investment analysis processes / real estate transactions
- Involvement in Pan-Eu and International Valuation projects
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of analysis conducted in a clear and concise manner
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Argus (optional)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- English Language proficiency
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group - Due Diligence Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Senior Associate, Project Manager Construction Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Associate Director, Real Estate Valuer Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Stage Servizi Tecnici Immobiliari Agrate Brianza, Italy, Milan, Italy