Coordinator, Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21003747 Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will be part of a team who are responsible for handling the day to day workflow for job postings, scheduling of interviews, working with candidates. creating of offers and overall support of the talent acquisition team and department across the businesses. This position with specifically support our team that holds responsibility for Talent Acquisition across the Americas.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Providing administrative support to members of the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensuring that job requisitions are created in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and posted externally in a timely manner
- Candidate assistance, including scheduling of candidate interviews, arranging travel as necessary, interacting with the client service interviewing teams and processing communications
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule phone screens, university events and interview dates
- Generating contracts/employment agreements in a timely manner
- Ensuring timely shipment of materials for recruitment events (i.e. career fairs, diversity events)
- Processing of candidate reimbursements accurately & quickly
- Offering support to Talent Acquisition operations team on additional project work & coverage as the need arises
- At least three years relevant administrative experience, ideally in a human resource related field
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components preferred
- Knowledge of global recruitment operations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and assist in the execution of key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Excellent project and people management skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and team members with ever changing deadlines
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment
- Comfortable working with working autonomously and effectively managing your own time.
- Capable of picking up new tasks quickly
- Strong business acumen and understanding
- Superb organization skills are a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Strong/advanced computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in an administrative support capacity, preferably in a human resources department and with ATS software
- Knowledge of the Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ATS) highly beneficial
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.