Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21004557 Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, our Compliance Risk & Diligence team help clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We currently have opportunities for researchers in Mexico City
- Conduct in-depth research in English & Spanish languages, regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet.
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals. Most reports are written in English.
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience (including internships) is required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Economics, Law or other related areas of study required
- Advanced to fluent reading comprehension in both Spanish and English languages is required
- Business fluency in written Spanish and English languages is required
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality and a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with diverse teams or in international environments is essential
Please attach or upload a copy of your resume/CV in English for consideration.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District