Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Vice President, Cyber Risk
Mexico City, Mexico
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 21002386 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This individual will be part of the team to serve the clients in both Proactive and Responsive Cyber Security Services being a central point of contact for demands originated from this region and work with cyber practitioners and subject matter experts to deliver the suite of products and also to develop and execute on a regional strategy to cultivate referrals direct from corporate clients, as well as through various channels.
The role is meant for an experienced and independent professional who has the ability to lead cases and manage the teams, being the interface with the final client. He or she also has to build a pipeline of work in a region with high-level direction and support from sales, marketing, and practitioners. Unlike a product-based sales model, Kroll’s services require the sales team partner on their go-to-market approach with subject matter experts and collaborate on new ways to build our brand, services, and opportunities.
- First responder to demands originated from the Hotline number available for Latam.
- Direct manage the cases involving the region, both for Proactive and Responsive Services.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical findings to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of new Cyber Risk opportunities
- Effectively pitch the Kroll Cyber Risk narrative, services, and value proposition
- Build or already have a set of existing target buyers (e.g., CISO, CIO, GC, law firms)
- Collaborate heavily with cyber practitioners through the full sales cycle
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Work with internal teams and our clients to reach mutually beneficial business relationships
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions
- Participate in lead generation activities, including events and prospecting campaigns
- Maintain highly responsive and professional communications with clients and prospects
- Use Salesforce.com and other tools to document sales activities
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics
- Achieve annual quota of chargeable hours, managed cases and originated sales.
- Have 10+ years related experience in the Industry of Cyber/Information Security
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in proposal and contract preparation
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be adaptive, enthusiastic, and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Possess one or more cyber security industry certifications, including, but not limited to, the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CompTIA Security+ and others
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and able to learn new sales tools
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.