Specialist, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21005557 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Kroll, as part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Specialist, Compliance Risk and Diligence is a Global Resource Project Manager who manages project staffing globally through internal systems, allocating projects to research professionals daily under tight deadlines. He or she will excel at resource allocation, project management and communication with colleagues at varying levels through the use of creative solutions and being flexible within a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage projects and staffing globally through internal systems and allocate projects to research professionals daily under tight deadlines
- Coordinate and communicate staff availability to senior leadership team for use in forecasting
- Review and interpret metrics continuously, in order to determine proper allocation of resources in both day-to-day scenarios and larger project plans
- Support the management of the software development team’s priorities and workflow
- Explain complex analytical evaluations to stakeholders, in order to relay suggested allocation determinations
- Deal effectively with difficult interactions through conflict resolution.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, primarily focused on project management, data analysis and software systems
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Program Management Professional Certification or Prince2 a plus, but not a requirement; Interest in attaining such certification is also a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite; Microsoft Project or similar is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Program Management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Written and spoken proficiency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Expertise in using large and varied data sets to drive business decision-making
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in a global organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to react to change productively and positively in a fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, and work in ambiguous situations
- Advanced understanding of business systems
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze key departmental metrics in order to track individual/team performance with a rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions even among seemingly unrelated events
- Availability to work full time with an understanding that the role may require the flexibility to work extended hours when required
- Availability to travel to client sites and regional offices as needed
Kroll offers flexible working options, a great benefits package and excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States