ReceptionistJob ID 21009237 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to sit in our Mexico City Office.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Greeting and announcing guests
- Providing telephone coverage, assisting callers, and conveying detailed messages
- General office responsibilities including filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, processing and distributing mail, messenger packages, and express mail packages
- Assisting with various administrative duties such as document preparation, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing time and expense reports in accordance with company policies, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Checking printers, fax machines and office equipment daily, re-stocking with paper, delivering faxes and notifying proper personnel if maintenance is needed
- Booking conference rooms and arrange meeting set-up
- Updating office phone lists and other internal lists
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and business stationery
- Handling office facility requests and maintaining general office appearance
- Point person for visitor and guest logistics such as clearing visitors with building security, office space/conference room assignments, and other basic administrative tasks as requested
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of five years of relevant administrative experience, ideally within a financial services firm
- Must be very polished
- Must be career oriented
- Must have good English language skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within a group environment
- Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from managers and/or staff supervisor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Convey a positive and professional attitude towards staff members, clients and vendors
- Punctuality required and overtime hours as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.