Manager I, Global Talent Acquisition SourcingJob ID 21005374 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our global Talent Acquisition team.
- Sourcing and screening new and existing candidates for open requisitions
- Assisting Talent Acquisition recruitment team on requisitions that do not have an existing pipeline
- Assisting Talent Acquisition team on “market mapping” and research projects
- Actively source candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to recruiting partners for review
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in recruiting, staffing, and/or talent acquisition, with a strong emphasis on proactively sourcing candidates and research; combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar)
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential
- Experience sourcing and using complex Boolean search strings to identify talent on various job boards and social sites
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioral & motivation based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Strong personal computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Taleo Enterprise Edition).
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries. Candidates with corporate experience are preferred.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States