Intern, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21006976 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
Kroll consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
The Analyst (Intern), Forensic Investigations and Intelligence is responsible for conducting research and analysis for senior team members and assisting in the preparation of reports for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a varied caseload. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand. A key interest in forensic investigations, litigation support and business intelligence and analysis is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
During the internship, students will be able to develop their research and analytical skills, with
the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Conducts analysis of business documents and communications concerning corporate structure, business transactions and business communications.
- Plans research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Identifies patterns, abnormalities and interprets their meaning within a context.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Comply with the corresponding academic program in accordance with the objectives proposed by the university.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Bachelor's degree on accounting, finance and/or data science from an accredited college or university.
- Extremely strong research and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments.
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in business, law, investigations, business intelligence, investigative journalism or due diligence is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write in Spanish and English at an advanced or professional level is critical.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via
Alternatively, you can send an email to Arturo del Castillo
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.