Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 20001679 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
During the internship, students will be able to develop their research
and analytical skills, with the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Conducts analysis of business documents and communications concerning corporate structure, business transactions and business communications
- Plans research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods
- Identifies patterns, abnormalities and interprets their meaning within a context
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings
- Comply with the corresponding academic program in accordance with the objectives proposed by the university and be enrolled in the final year or recently graduated from a degree offered by the departments of law, economics, business studies, political science and social, international relations or related majors
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Extremely strong research and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in business, law, investigations, business intelligence, investigative journalism or due diligence is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write in Spanish and English at an advanced or professional level is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply
Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people
based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.