Financial Analysis and Reporting SpecialistJob ID 21003950 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to sit in our Mexico City.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The role will support all aspects of the FP&A process including monthly close activities, Quarterly Outlook forecasting, and ad hoc analysis. Potential exists to become involved in other aspects of the broader business and further develop business analytics.
- Support the monthly close and quarterly forecasting processes
- Conduct variance analysis and communicate financial results vs plan
- Leverage Business Objects and Adaptive Planning tools to analyze business trends and produce business analytics / reports as needed
- Assist in and Drive special projects
- Manage the overall organization’s budgets, consolidate financials and integrate Adaptive throughout the organization
- Build Adaptive-based forecasting models to increase efficiency and insight
- Create consolidated global reporting within Adaptive and our BI tool
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in handling reporting packages like Business Objects, Adaptive Planning.
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- Supporting strategic plan and budget development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations; additionally work collaboratively across multiple finance teams (Systems and Accounting) to analyze period performance and influence forecast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to deal with diverse levels of financial and operating personnel in a multi-national organization.
- Ability to investigate issues and propose and implement resolutions.
- Ability to analyze financial performance and obtain valid explanations for variances.
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create work plan and output requirements timely.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Global Compensation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Senior Associate, Site Selection & Incentives Advisory Houston, Texas, United States
- Senior Associate, Site Selection & Incentives Advisory Dallas, Texas, United States
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Mexico City, Mexico