Executive AssistantJob ID 21009236 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
About the Role:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running’.
- Full secretarial and EA support to the MD and team
- Diary management
- Taking a leading role to ensure that all internal systems are updated on a regular basis, specifically Lawson and Salesforce
- Manage and prioritize information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Maintenance of the client database
- Submit weekly timecards for the team
- Submit expenses for the team
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, and issuing engagement letters
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Record keeping of team holidays
- Organize travel and produce travel itineraries for the team where applicable
- Liaise with reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Deal with any admin queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Reception cover as required
- Assist with planning and organizing of client/company events in coordination with the marketing team as required (some attendance will be required)
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business.
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and projects effectively.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in similar field, i.e. funds industry or financial services
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.