Compliance CoordinatorJob ID 21002385 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
This role will report to the Compliance Coordinator and will be primarily responsible for executing global IC vetting, onboarding and ongoing compliance monitoring as part of the Firm's contingent workforce program. This role will assist in the effort to mitigate risks associated with our contingent workforce and contractors around employment misclassification issues
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Ensure compliance within the Firm's global contingent workforce program
- Monitor VMS dashboard for new contractor vetting requests
- Conduct contractor vetting procedures per program guidelines by geographic region
- Collect and review documents supporting IC designation per program guidelines by geographic region
- Deliver timely onboarding processes to new contingent workers
- Review new engagement requisitions in VMS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in contingent workforce management
- Experience with current VMS tools – preferably VNDLY
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
Experience working with diverse teams around the globe
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.