Associate Managing Director, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21004266 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll’s Office in Mexico City is seeking an Associate Managing Director (AMD). The AMD will develop and manage investigations and consulting projects cases, including client relationships, proposals, consulting and project management, responsibility for quality and case completion and follow-up. A key element of the AMD’s role is the development of new business and new clients and meeting the team’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI). For this internal hire, the AMD will also be expected to establish and strengthen the Mexico team’s relationships with clients and colleagues in Europe and the Middle East.
- Generate business independently through personal and/or professional networks.
- Develop and close business leads and opportunities provided by other leaders.
- Contribute to the development, management and enhancement of client relationships.
- Plan and manage complex investigations, including business intelligence, internal (client) investigations, consulting projects and forensic matters, with the support of Kroll’s expert resources.
- Lead high-performance teams in the delivery of projects to ensure a high level of integrity, quality and client satisfaction in project development and execution.
- Ensure high standards of financial and administrative case management, through to collection.
- Generate new ideas and support strategic initiatives to increase the success of the firm through increased revenue and profitability.
- Contribute to the professional development and performance management of team personnel and external resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s in relevant field a plus.
- 7+ years of investigative experience with professional services firm or other investigative or business intelligence firms in Latin America. Additional experience in Europe and the Middle East is also preferred.
- Proven ability to develop significant new relationships and business in consulting services.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in project management and team leadership.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills, including the ability to summarize information quickly and effectively from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to initiate, manage, develop, and maintain client relationships, ensuring that client expectations are met.
- Verbal and writing fluency in Spanish and English is a must.
- Must be fluent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Previous use of CRM, time entry, and project management software, is advantageous.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit