Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21003422 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
The Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence is responsible for conducting research and analysis, managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload. The incumbent will conduct in-depth research for a wide range of clients across a variety of industries; providing clarity in report writing. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand. A key interest in due diligence, business intelligence, forensic investigations, litigation support, business strategy and global events and markets is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet
- Reviews and analyzes client documents and business data
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified
- Plans research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods
- Identifies patterns, abnormalities and interprets their meaning within a context
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget
- Presents accurate, relevant and robust findings to clients
- Uses new technological tools and sources for research and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Extremely strong research and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in business, law, investigations, business intelligence, investigative journalism, finance or due diligence is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write in Spanish and English at an advanced or professional level is critical.
- Proficiency in Portuguese is a strong plus, but not essential
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.