In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Provide administrative support, such as answering phones and routing all incoming calls, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Schedule conference rooms, including setup and cleanup
- Assist with in-office meetings including but not limited to help with lunches, beverage service and arranging for taxi transportation to and from all airports as directed
- Reconcile office credit cards on a monthly basis
- Point of contact for all packages/deliveries, courier services, etc.
- Inventory, order, and restock office and kitchen supplies, to include coffee machine/all appliance maintenance
- Maintain and distribute internal office documents and spreadsheets
- Maintain media room to include restocking paper and organizing copies and faxes
- Maintain/troubleshoot copiers, including contact of techs as needed
- Create, manage, and maintain various records for incoming new hires, current employees and visitors
- Manage all office maintenance requests to property management for repairs
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned; other duties as assigned to meet business needs and changing priorities
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; experience working in a fast-paced office environment preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, including but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as a member of a highly flexible team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
- Demonstrated use of sound judgment and discretion in handling sensitive information
- Travel is not required
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.