Vice PresidentJob ID 21008394 Manila, Philippines Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Fixed Asset Advisory Services (FAAS) practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Managing valuation analysis of highest complexity, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision makers
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Studied engineering / business administration / economics
- CFA and/or CPA or similar professional designations highly appreciated
- At least 8 years of experience in valuation, financial reporting and capital markets
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Solid insights into a set of industries/sectors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Commitment and aptitude to grow our business and brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.