Senior Security Engineer I, TechnologyJob ID 21006983 Manila, Philippines Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
Kroll is looking for a Senior Software Release Specialist to join its Corporate and Cloud Operations team. This position is responsible for organizing, directing, and managing the process with building and maintaining software releases into non-production and production environments. In addition, ensuring the quality and consistency of internal and customer facing releases. The qualified candidate will lead releases by working with cross functional teams including infrastructure, networking, software development, architecture, business intelligence, quality assurance, product development and operations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Deliver DLP implementation project including full PLM deliverables: requirements,
- Design, testing, pilot and global implementation
- Develop incident response workflow for DLP incidents as raised through DLP tool.
- Define policy/rules for the DLP solution and refine them as DLP strategy matures. Analyze reports from DLP tool and provide metrics to management.
- Creation of DLP policy, Data at rest scanning
- Develop appropriate metrics (key risk and performance indicators) for monitoring team to identify DLP events and related process.
- Proficiency in security technologies like Web Filtering solution, Firewall, IPS/IDS and architects, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Proficiency in defending attacks utilizing security technologies, including web application firewalls, anti-DDoS technologies, advanced anti-malware solutions and network forensics and visibility solutions.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of new security solutions, participate in the creation and maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures (InfoSec).
- Guides Security Analyst team in monitoring security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Support the enforcement of security policies across the organization.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from Cyber attacks; interacts and coordinates with Security Operations team to help them mitigate issues, security threats identified.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessment of network security tools
- Develops and administers, or provides advice, evaluation, and oversight for, information security training and awareness programs.
- Work with software engineering team to ensure that security policies, standards, best practices and guidelines are adhered to.
- Proficiency in operating systems including Windows 2003 & 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows XP and 7, RHES, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux Understanding of basic networking concepts including IP addressing (IPv4 and IPv6), arp, ICMP, TCP, UDP.
- Knowledge of industry standards including ISO 27000 series, NIST 800-53 (ICD 503) and other industry related security standards Knowledge of Federal policies and regulations for Information System Security (eg. NIST 800-53, FISMA, CDM, ICS directives) Information Systems architecture and security control design and development experience
- 5+ years delivering Cyber Security infrastructure support and related services with a minimum of 8 years IT experience.
- Hands on experience on Data Loss Prevention tools, Proxy and url filtering.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise firewall (Palo Alto, Cisco) technologies required.
- Working knowledge of web application firewalls and web filtering solutions (Zscaler)
- Demonstrated experience in computer security combined with risk analysis, audit, and compliance objectives.
- Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, common protocols and standards.
- Experience with DLP and IPS/IDS systems.
- Experience with security scanning tools
- Experience with Web Vulnerability.
- Process oriented individual with experience in ITIL concepts.
- Previous project management experience.
- Must have one of the following certifications:
- CASP, Comptia Cloud+, Comptia Network+, Comptia Security+, or Comptia Linux+, CCFP, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, or SSCP
CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNA Industrial, or CCNP Security.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bid Manager II, Commercial Operations Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India