Senior Business AnalystJob ID 21008456 Manila, Philippines Apply now
Kroll Business Services is the global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions. As an integral part of Kroll, the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency, Kroll Business Services is supported by nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the analysis of complex business problems and opportunities, and making recommendations for solutions that align with our company goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working autonomously, demonstrating extreme ownership, and working well in a rapid changing environment.
- Drive analysis of complex business problems and opportunities and make recommendations for solutions that align with company goals.
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and analysis to ensure business requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, business requirements, functional specifications, test plans, and user documentation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, UX Design, and QA to ensure successful product delivery.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the product and ensure that all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the product features, benefits, and limitations.
- Identify and resolve project issues and risks and escalate as necessary to ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor and report project progress, identifying any issues and proactively working to resolve them.
- Support the Project Manager and Scrum Team in the development of product roadmaps, ensuring that business requirements are accurately reflected.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with best practice standards, and in line with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis or related field
- Proven track record of driving analysis of complex business problems and opportunities and making recommendations for solutions that align with company goals.
- Experience working autonomously and demonstrating extreme ownership.
- Ability to work well in a rapid-changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- US coverage hours of (8am-5pm US Eastern Time). Shift differential will be offered for this shift as defined by company policy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are a Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about delivering innovative products and enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Similar Job Openings
- Production Operations Analyst II, Support Ops Manila, Philippines
- Cloud Solutions Architect/Engineer Manager II Manila, Philippines