Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Associate, Security Operations Centre Analyst, Cyber RiskManila, Philippines
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Associate, Security Operations Centre Analyst, Cyber RiskJob ID 21006293 Manila, Philippines Apply now
Senior Associate, Security Operations Centre Analyst, Cyber Risk
Location: Philippines (Manila)
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Kroll Cyber Risk, award-winning provider of managed security services is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Security Operations Centre. The successful candidate will be tasked with hiring, onboarding, training, and motivating a team of top-tier SOC Analysts.Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident identification and detection to full incident response we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
Kroll’s career training package is highly sought-after by security analysts all over the globe! We will work with you to develop an annual personal development plan, including industry recognized certifications, unlimited access to Immersive Labs and the latest in vendor technology training.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Carry out in-depth investigation on security events, raise incidents and support the Incident Management process with 24*7 support.
- Provide remote incident response activities and advice to support customers during and immediately after security incidents.
- Respond to system generated alerts, analyze logs and traffic patterns.
- Maintain and improve SIEM correlation rules and Endpoint Protection detections.
- Supporting multiple customer environments concurrently.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data and network traffic.
- Generate customer facing security reports.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Has a passion for security and enjoys solving problems.
- Experience working with SIEM and EDR systems.
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security Incident Response processes & procedures.
- Excellent knowledge on the fundamentals of Windows and Unix systems.
- Good understanding of host forensics, memory forensics and network forensics.
- In-depth knowledge of the security threat landscape.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of investigation techniques to determine security incidents.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Industry standard certifications such as: CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, GCFA, GNFA, GREM/ Relevant specialized degree in Cyber Forensics.
- 3+ years’ or more of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Prior experience actively using endpoint threat detection and response (EDR) products to investigate threats such as VMWare Carbon Black, Windows Defender ATP, CrowdStrike Falcon, Sentinel One, Trend Micro XDR, Tanium, or others.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.