Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Associate, DFIR, Cyber RiskManila, Philippines
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Associate, DFIR, Cyber RiskJob ID 21009316 Manila, Philippines Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Delivery of strong technical skills in support of cyber defense or incident response assignments.
- Supports the Case Manager in the effective running of an assignment through to its closure, providing input to structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Monitors quality of own work and that of the assignment team, and ensures value is delivered to the client.
- Communicates regularly to senior members of the team, bringing case issues and findings to attention of appropriate personnel for resolution and decision making.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, ensuring Kroll’s high standards of service and integrity are adhered to at all times.
- Support the development of junior staff by acting as mentor and ensuring Kroll’s high standards are met at all times.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (consisting of utilization rates, business generation and personal objectives) are consistently achieved.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities, and continuously seek to improve personal performance.
- We are currently looking for individuals that hold the following skill and expertise:
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Network Security
- Computer Security Audit
- The individual must possess excellent project management skills, with ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues across Kroll’s network of offices.
- As the roles will have an international remit the successful candidates will be required to travel abroad regularly.
- Recommended three (3) years incident response experience investigating and remediating cyber breaches, preferably in a consultancy position.
- Desired qualifications: CREST IR, CFCE, ENCE, GIAC or other certification(s) would be beneficial (GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA).
- Fluency in English is required together with fluency or native capability in the language of the country in which they will be based. Another European or Arabic language would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience of managing complex cases and successfully managing resources and budget.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Clarity of thought and expression to win confidence from key stakeholders and colleagues.
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Due to the range of assignments that you will manage across various industry-sectors and country locations, a key interest in global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
To be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Kroll Cyber Academy Associate, Cyber Risk Manila, Philippines
- Senior Associate, DFIR, Cyber Risk Manila, Philippines
- Vice President, Technical Account Manager, MDR Manila, Philippines
- Senior Associate, Detection Engineer, Cyber Managed Services Manila, Philippines