Security Analyst II, TechnologyJob ID 21005587 Manila, Philippines Apply now
Threat Hunter (Technology – Infosec)
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
• Use Enterprise detection and response technology to locate and respond to suspicious behavior on our endpoints.
• Use SIEM technologies and other native tools to perform the monitoring of security events.
• Utilize additional security tools, active directory logs and other data sources to correlate observed activity.
• Work with our SIEM team to improve alerting and assist with automation of security alerts.
• Document findings, providing recommendations within the incident management system, performing triage of incoming security events, performing preliminary and secondary analysis of those events, and validating the events
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security.
• Bachelor of Science (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or related area.
• Working level knowledge of policies, procedures, and protocols of a government Security Operations Center.
• Experience using security tools including, Carbon Black Response, Carbon Black Defense, Office365 Security and Compliance Portal.
• Preferred Certifications: Comptia Security+ Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Strong understanding of standard windows processes.
• At least 2 years’ experience with forensic analysis of windows devices.
• Deep Understanding of common Attack Vectors DDoS attacks, Phishing, Web Attacks, and Malware
• Strong background within Incident Response & Threat Hunting including IOC (Indicators of Compromise) & TTP (Tactics, Techniques & Procedures)
• Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS) including ability to identify threats in Cloud Environment
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.