Assistant Analyst, Property TaxJob ID 21009319 Manila, Philippines Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
Kroll’s Property Tax Services practice assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Set up and maintain client data (Legal Entities, Properties, Accounts/Parcels, Assets)
- Review client information for completeness and integrity
- Monitor the current laws, trends and techniques relative to property tax requirements and property valuation to afford the client the most legally advantageous status
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Ability to maintain positive client relationships and ensure that all clients' needs are met
- Research and consult with collectors and assessors on various property tax issues
- Research and process tax bills and property tax notices
- Ability to help the Lead coordinate and prioritize assignments and deadlines for team
- Stay informed on property tax procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Prepare the estimated property tax liability accruals of the client
- Initiate data requests (properties, accounts, assets) from clients and follow up
- Post Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers and clients
- Working knowledge of personal computer and multiple software applications used in job functions including Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to collaborate with leads and other team members
- Demonstrate the ability to obtain technical expertise in the managed field
- Ability to problem solve and make educated decisions
- Flexible to meet the business and client expectations
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.