Analyst, Human Intelligence, CrispJob ID 21008613 Manila, Philippines Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Would you like a role which makes a real world impact? The protection of children and vulnerable users has been a fundamental part of Crisp’s mission since the company was formed; we are now looking for a talented and committed individual to join our Human Intelligence team in Leeds to look for online threats across a number of high risk areas such as Child Endangerment, Violent Extremism, Suicide & Self Harm and Graphic Violence. Our intelligence makes a huge difference; every year we protect millions of the most vulnerable from the most egregious forms of exploitation.
There will be some weekend working in this role, so flexibility around working hours is a must.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- We need someone who is a keen problem solver, with a highly inquisitive nature.
- You should be open to regular discussions about how something is done, why it is happening and where to look to find more.
- You should have a genuine interest in researching the topics, be proactive in finding the problems before they become a real crisis for platforms, users and advertisers. Preferably, you should understand / know how to research the ‘dark side’ of the web to flag up the content and know how to use complex search engine phrases and be very familiar with all social platforms available.
- You will also have subject-matter expertise within this specific threat or a closely related field - such as, but not limited to, policing or military service.
- You will have expertise in intelligence gathering within formal environments and producing reports for immediate action.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in a related role, or similar experience.
- A background in law enforcement, intelligence, charity or NGO, online safety, or similar.
- Great communicator, able to write pithily and with impact, and able to influence others.
- Experience of team leadership, including successfully leading a virtual team.
It would be highly desirable if candidates could speak one of the following languages; Korean, Turkish or Japanese.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.