Senior Manager, RestructuringJob ID 21007453 Manchester, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring practice serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Work with the current management teams for London Advisory which focus upon non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across The United Kingdom, including:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBR’s”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- Contingency planning
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Debt refinancing
- Prepare and provide reports to Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Undertake the supervision of the detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Assume responsibility for stakeholder management, client relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- Ensure all timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel and other financial forecast programs.
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Kroll and undertake appraisals and other actions as required.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Review Information Memorandums, and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Promote the business and services of Kroll by developing, hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and presentations by other professionals and clients.
- Experience assuming direct responsibility for advisory cases running the assignments from the initial client meeting through to final review stage.
- Previous experience of being responsible for ensuring quality control, managing recoveries, billings, career development and resource management.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the firms continued growth and should therefore have strong business development skills and personal network. The successful candidate will also be required to assist in the production of tender documents, undertaking sector analysis and support and develop other marketing initiatives as applicable.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a senior managerial role within an advisory team at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including relevant accounting qualification. Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.