Intern, Restructuring - AdvisoryJob ID 21006744 Manchester, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
With supervision from case managers and other senior staff, assist the Advisory team with a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments, including:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBR’s”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
As a junior member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting the team with the day-to-day administration of Advisory engagements. With training and support provided by more senior members of the team, the successful candidate will support other team members with undertaking the initial financial analysis and support the drafting of reports and required outputs across the various engagements undertaken by Kroll.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and on track to achieve a 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant degree. Candidates are required to have strong interpersonal and communication skills. This will be a 6 weeks summer 2023 internship.
- Responsible for the various day to day procedures involved in the successful operation of the business and for ensuring deadlines are met and communicating with peers and seniors to keep the team abreast of progress.
- Provide assistance to all other members of the team.
- Undertaking research to support other team members on specific assignments or thought leadership.
- Support the administrative requirements for setting up new engagements and clients on to the relevant databases.
- Support the team in the preparation of workbooks to support the initial analysis of statutory accounts, management information and cash flow forecasts.
- Provide support and assistance with drafting the required material for inclusion in reports for review by more senior members of the team.
- Effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders, as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals.
- Adhere to Kroll’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- On track to achieve a 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant degree
- Ability to develop and drive relationships with individuals from all industries
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via www.careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bid Manager II, Commercial Operations Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India