Senior Associate, Forensic/Expert ServicesJob ID 21003192 Madrid, Spain Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Day-to-day project management of assignments
- Providing accounting, financial, economic or quantitative advice to lawyers to help progress cases
- Conduct industry research in order to gain an understanding of the drivers that affect value and creditworthiness of the involved parties
- Develop and/or evaluate damages claims and calculations
- Organize and analyze large data sets to provide meaningful conclusions
- Draft of internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Assisting clients with investigations into matters such as fraud, accounting misstatement, and competition, economic, regulatory or other financial issues
- Build internal and client relationships, identifying and sourcing new work, and new product development
- At least 4 years’ experience in an audit department (Big 4 or similar)
- Experience in forensic accounting, financial advisory services, or other relevant work within a consultancy or similar environment will be strongly valued
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent in both Spanish and English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- The ability to explain complex, technical issues in an understandable manner
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving, as well as being able to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyse large volumes of data
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States