Restructuring Senior AssociateJob ID 21005260 Madrid, Spain Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients are banks, special situations funds, private equity houses and corporates. We assist our clients in our Restructuring practice in insolvency and distressed situations, and in our Corporate Finance practice in transactions with M&A services and providing financial due diligence reports.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and restructuring process
- Prepare or analyze cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Assist with developing strategy including plan of reorganizations, contingency planning or alternative solutions
- Assist with valuation analysis and financial modelling for various options, including liquidation, restructuring and sale
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Degree in Business Administration or similar. MBA and/or chartered accountant certification will be taking into consideration.
- 3-6 years of experience in restructuring or transaction services from audit firms or boutique advisory firm; or
- Solid experience in auditing (4/5 years) in a reputed firm and interest in pursuing a career in restructuring.
- Demonstrable experience in some of the following situations will be highly valued:
- Financial turnaround programmes
- Cash and working capital management
- Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
- Formulating, reviewing and analyzing business plans and financial forecasts
- Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
- Balance sheet restructurings
- Options analysis
- Contingency planning
- Schemes of arrangement
- Trading administration
- Independent business reviews
- Distressed sale
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects.
- High English level.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyze large volumes of data
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States