Intern, RestructuringJob ID 21006195 Madrid, Spain Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major high street banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. Our work includes a wide range of services focused on stress and distress situations, from financing and refinancing processes, operational restructuring, including the assumption of the role of CRO, to advice and management in insolvency processes, the sale of production units and distress M&A, as well as offering advice and guidance to stakeholders across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and restructuring process
- Prepare or analyse cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Assist with developing strategy including plan of reorganisations, contingency planning or alternative solutions
- Assist with Valuation analysis and financial modelling for various options, including liquidation, restructuring and sale
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Some client interaction
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or an MBA or qualified accountant
- Restructuring or related financial experience would be valued
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc. desirable
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States