Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 21006043 Madrid, Spain Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions (FAMIS) practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Initiating preliminary discussion with clients to understand their requirements in detail
- Liaising with clients to understand fixed asset accounting treatment
- Preparing pitch decks and completing the required internal approval process
- Visiting client facilities, interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Investigating and developing analyses to estimate the value for tangible assets for different purposes
- Undertaking accounting and insurance asset valuation, using direct, standard and normal costing techniques
- Delivering accurate, supportable and unbiased valuation conclusions
- Undertaking activities of fixed asset management (tagging, inventorying, reconciliation of fixed assets registers for internal and financial purposes)
- Addressing to all the client and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Working individually and/or on multi-person project teams
- Traveling is required for the position
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred) or Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models
- Basic building construction or plants and machinery knowledge
- Proficient MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint abilities
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills
- Ability and willingness to handle additional hours and travel as needed to comply with client requests
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Portuguese would be highly valued
- Driving license mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States