Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 20001253 Luxembourg, Luxembourg Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Senior Associate Valuation, AIFM to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial 3rd party Management Company based in Luxembourg. This role would suit an agile and dynamic individual with strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
As a Senior Associate you will be expected to perform analysis to complete valuation assignments, research to support new business initiatives, and communicate results to clients.
The ideal candidate will have prior financial analysis experience from consulting, corporate, audit, or banking background.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform the valuation of private equity, private debt and other hard to value assets
- Developing and communicating complex financial analysis in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance and valuation projects
- Financial modelling and valuation of listed and private businesses and assets using market best practices (DCF, transactional and trading multiples)
- Lead on company and industry research and due diligence to support valuation models and inputs
- Manage the credit analysis and debt valuation of listed and private debt instruments
- Perform database research to extract valuation relevant information
- Prepare valuation reports and presentations summarizing analysis and findings
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Identify and ensure that all issues that have been reported, corrected and preventive solutions have been implemented
- Liaising and coordinate with clients and service providers
- Liaise with the Conducting Officers and contribute to regular reports, maintain documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate when required
- Contribute to quarterly fund Boards, notably valuation inputs & findings if any
- University degree in finance or economics
- Ideally CFA qualified or at least completion of CFA Level 1
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in valuation/corporate finance in private equity, investment banking, corporate finance advisory, leveraged finance or Big4 advisory teams
- Analytical skills and understanding of mathematical finance and financial modelling skills
- Good familiarity with AIFMD, Fund Services business and asset manager regulatory and accounting environment
- Ability to build and maintain financial models for valuation purposes
- Ability to prepare high quality Word and PowerPoint reports
- Fluency in English, any additional European language will be an advantage
- Proficiency with financial research tools and Databases (Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Refinitiv)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude, constructive Client oriented mindset
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia