Senior Associate, Risk ManagementJob ID 21008107 Luxembourg Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, Kroll embraces diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you will contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Senior Associate – Risk Management to join our fast-growing, dynamic, and entrepreneurial 3rd party Management Company/AIFM based in Luxembourg. This role would suit an agile and dynamic individual with strong skills and ability to work independently.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges.
Under the supervision of the CO and VP Risk Managers, the selected candidate will be mainly entrusted with the following tasks:
- Review of Daily UCITS risk and Investment Compliance reports produced by the Risk Reporting team
- Production of periodic AIF and Investment Compliance reports, risk management reports, and AIFMD Annex IV reports
- Use the resources available (MSCI, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, etc.) to conduct specific risk analysis and reviews (ex: Periodic review of Liquidity management processes; asset- or country-specific analysis, etc.)
- Identify, Analyze, Report, and follow up on the Resolution of limit breaches
- The above task will involve direct interaction with diverse counterparties and service providers (MSCI, Central Admins, delegated Portfolio Managers, and clients)
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients, funds (ex: draft risk profiles, review prospectuses and other offering documents)
The new joiner will also support the team with improvement projects and ideas (processes, systems, models & data)
We manage both UCITS and AIFs. We also offer exposure to a large range of asset classes (Private Debt, Private Equity, Distressed debt, hedge funds, UCITS, Real Estate, Emerging Countries, ESG funds, etc.), with a diversified client portfolio.
Progressively, the selected candidate will be expected master the applicable regulation, risk models, and develop his/her Excel/VBA skills. Our goal is to train this new person, make sure he/she builds up a valuable knowledge base with us, and raise him/her to a more senior position within a 2-3years horizon.
We are looking for a young and dynamic person with the following background:
- 2-5 years of experience in Fund risk management, UCITS Investment Compliance, or a related activity in the financial sector (fund audit, depositary bank, fund advisory, etc.).
Note: the starting title “Associate” or “Senior Associate” (and learning curve) will obviously depend on this previous experience.
- The desired candidate has a university degree (Bachelor, Master) in either finance/economics, mathematics, or programming.
- The candidate has a keen interest for financial products, mathematics, and excel.
- Having finished or started a financial certification such as CFA would be considered an advantage.
- At least beginner level programming skills (such as VBA, or other) and advanced level in Excel are required.
We expect our candidates to have a critical mindset and ask themselves questions, to be committed to their work, proactive, and to have good communication skills.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment
- Growth & development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Be part of a fast-growing company within a committed and inspired friendly team
- Take up exciting and enriching challenges
- Work within a good and open team, with a great learning path ahead of you
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Regulatory Consulting Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Legal Counsel for Manco/AIFM Luxembourg
- Analyst, Portfolio Management Oversight Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Fund Operations and Oversight Luxembourg