I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Senior Associate, Regulatory Consulting (Compliance/AML/KYC)
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 20001251 Luxembourg, Luxembourg Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for a Senior Associate – Compliance/AML/KYC to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial 3rd party Management Company (UCITS/AIFM) based in Luxembourg. We are looking for someone with proven Compliance skills working on Luxembourg third party Management Company/AIFM, who is empathetic, collaborative and results driven. This role would suit an agile and dynamic leader with excellent communication and listening skills.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Your responsibilities will be to perform regular, focused on operational Compliance/AML/KYC plan to identify and analyze D&P clients;
- Performance Compliance/AML/KYC initial and ongoing checks (sampling, testing, assessing compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and assessing whether market best practices are carried out);
- You will perform regular review of various Clients, and make sure they are compliant with current rules and regulations;
- Perform internal checks and make sure verifications and reports are compliant across all part of the business during onboarding New Clients. Detect gaps and suggest improvements;
- Review AML/KYC documentation; following the current Market trends and Regulations
- Work alongside the Chief Compliance Officer, other teams to conduct thorough analysis on detected issues and assess the risks;
- Prepare documentation, reports on findings and keep record and files in efficient form;
- Serve as a resource on process projects and initiatives to ensure that effective controls are developed and properly documented;
- Outline the process gaps and control implications to comply with established policies and procedures;
- Work with functional/business users to finalize controls;
- University degree, preferably in finance, economics, law, or relevant business experience
- Between 3 - 5 years’ Compliance/AML/KYC experience, ideally gained in Management Company/AIFM or Transfer Agent
- Demonstrable experience of performing Compliance/AML/KYC checks in Management Company/AIFM or Transfer Agents
- You have good knowledge of AIFMD, UCITS, CSSF 18/698, AML/CTF and other relevant rules and regulations
- Good command of Excel, Word and excellent PowerPoint
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude, constructive Client oriented mindset
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various time scales, strong follow-up and client servicing qualities
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and highly oriented on details.
- Fluency in English + preferably French and/or German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia