Senior Associate, Fund Operations and OversightJob ID 21007030 Luxembourg Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’ Regulatory Consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, governance, risk, regulatory readiness and regulatory due diligence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Your responsibilities will be to ensure the day-to-day controls on delegated duties of the funds under management (in particular controls on NAV monitoring, reconciliation, regular reporting, annual audit, monitoring of KPI's) for both UCITS and AIFs.
- Oversight of delegated operational functions through due diligence activities, review of KPI’s and operational reports.
- Ensure that all identified issues have been reported, corrected and preventive solutions have been implemented.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and service providers
- Assist with the calculation of the AIFM fees
- Liaise with the Conducting Officers and contribute to regular reports, maintain documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate when required
- Review legal documents and service level agreements.
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls
- University degree in finance or economics
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience acquired in the field of Fund Accounting of Private Equity and credit Funds
- Knowledge of transfer agency, AML/KYC and/or Depositary activities will be an asset.
- Good command of Excel, Word and excellent PowerPoint
- Strong team player, with the ability to work in a small team
- Resilient to pressure, flexible, proactive, quality-focused and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Regulatory Consulting Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Legal Counsel for Manco/AIFM Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Risk Management Luxembourg
- Analyst, Portfolio Management Oversight Luxembourg