Analyst, Portfolio Management OversightJob ID 21006806 Luxembourg Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial 3rd party Management Company/AIFM based in Luxembourg, with a special intention to reinforce our Portfolio Management oversight activities. This role would suit an agile and dynamic individual with strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Your responsibilities will be to ensure day-to-day controls on delegated duties of portfolio managers & investment advisors for both UCITS and AIFs;under the supervision of the PM Conducting officer
- You will work on level 3 assets (PE,RE,Credit) deals recommended by Investment advisors and prepare deal summary, coordinate with risk/valuation teams for deal approval
- Convene and run investment committee for recommended deals, see thru deal approval, execution, related documentation
- Enhance the operational oversight on portfolio managers/investment advisors and participate in preparing the Investment Committees, deal approvals;
- Assist with creating regular reports to Conducting Officers/ Fund Boards/ Board of the ManCo/AIFM meetings and improve the efficiency and quality of reporting;
- Assist with gathering quarterly KPIs from Portfolio Managers, analyze the results, perform escalation and follow through completion;
- Perform initial and on-going due diligence on portfolio managers/investor advisors;
- Generate monthly performance reports, calculation and analysis and automatize the existent processes.
- Assist with the review and coordination of the legal documentation (eg Investment Management Agreements, Prospectus/Offering Memorandum/LPAs);
- Assist with completion of various projects and ad-hoc tasks: compliance with EMIR, SFTR, SFDR, DAC 6 etc.
- Identify and ensure that all issues that have been reported, are corrected and preventive solutions have been implemented;
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and service providers.
- University degree in finance or economics.
- Between 1 and 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Good understanding of alternative investments (PD, PE, RE) and practices.
- Professional experience within the fund business in portfolio management oversight or actual portfolio management experience (analyzing markets, deals, execution) would be preferable.
- Additional exposure in at least one of the following areas will be a distinct advantage.
- Valuation of illiquid assets such as credit, PE
- Corporate finance experience
- Good IT skills (Excel, VBA) to contribute to the automatization of current processes.
- Genuine interest in developing regulatory expertise, with a specific focus on AIFMD and UCITS frameworks.
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude, constructive client-oriented mindset.
- Excellent team player and good communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various time scales, strong follow-up and client servicing qualities.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Fluency in English.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Regulatory Consulting Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Legal Counsel for Manco/AIFM Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Risk Management Luxembourg
- Senior Associate, Fund Operations and Oversight Luxembourg