Vice President, Property TaxJob ID 21001606 Los Angeles, California Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Property Tax Services assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Our Tax Services practice is seeking to hire a Vice President to work on tax consulting and valuation projects. As part of our team, your role will include:
- Leading in-depth client, industry, and legislative research
- Analyzing financial and market data
- Development of presentations, proposals, and publications
- Development of fair market value opinions using traditional business and property valuation techniques such as Discounted Cash Flow, Direct Capitalization, Market, and Replacement Cost Approaches
- Preparing and filing administrative appeals and refund claims
- Attending and presenting at tax hearings
- Preparing project status reports for clients
- Tracking refunds and assisting with preparation of client invoices
- Preparation of tax projection scenarios for pre- and post-acquisition due diligence
- Development of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Real Estate or similarly related field
- Minimum 5 years of property tax related experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to travel as necessary
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia