Senior Associate, Machinery and EquipmentJob ID 21003730 Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Machinery & Equipment Group provides financial and technical valuation consulting services to clients in all industries, including oil & gas, energy, metals & mining, chemicals, high-tech manufacturing, telecom/datacom, consumer & industrial products, pulp & paper, retail and e-commerce, biotech/pharmaceuticals, automotive, entertainment, healthcare, utilities, and others.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Machinery & Equipment Group Service Line.
- Valuing a client’s Machinery, Equipment and Personal Property for purchase price allocation, lease structuring, financial due diligence, financial reporting, or tax purposes
- Valuation modeling and data manipulation
- On-site client meetings and interviews
- Market research and report writing
- Mentor junior staff
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science or another technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in machinery and equipment analyses
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access or Python and the ability to conduct detailed quantitative spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to travel
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.