Business Development Manager I, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001186 Los Angeles, California Apply now
- A key aspect of this role is to collaborate with the Business Development Director and other members of the Business Development and Operations teams in support of the existing, strategic accounts for the region while independently pursuing both inbound enquiries and proactive engagement with new allocated relationships.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- Contribute to the development of plans, with Business Development Director, which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate markets with Risk Solutions products and solutions for AML/Compliance.
- Active support of regional marketing events attended and / or organized by Kroll CRD to drive new business and maintain close working relations with key accounts.
- Where required, create and implement effective account plans that include: developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth; managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within prospects. Demonstrate leadership by collaboratively engaging Kroll’s senior management team to lend support to business development objectives with influential individuals and high-level decision makers in the client base.
- Cold call to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and prove out Kroll CRD’s products to solve customer business issues; manage client expectations, overcome objections, and with Business Development Director, negotiate pricing and contracts, and close the sale.
- Develop research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects where Kroll CRD can meet specific business needs; contact prospects and determine the business needs and decision makers to penetrate new business relationships.
- Provide timely and proactive input to ongoing development of account plans to assess opportunities, threats and weaknesses.
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of Kroll CRD products, pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients’ questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a current understanding of competitors’ offerings and effectively sell the advantages of Kroll CRD offerings over those offered by competitors.
- Work closely in a team environment including research colleagues, technical and sales support to gain proficiency in presenting and proposing the whole range of Kroll CRD solutions, while managing client expectations.
- Use Salesforce to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads to effective closing.
- BS/BA or equivalent in Business or Marketing or relevant commercial experience
- Minimum of one year’s prior sales experience can be demonstrated it will be in a B2B environment, ideally in the Compliance industry or where professional services have formed the focus of the transaction.
- Skills required include strong written and verbal communication, a consultative / advisory approach, as well an ability to prioritize tasks through strong organizational and time management.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a commitment to mutually successful outcomes for the client and Kroll are a must!
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Product Support Specialist, Identity Theft and Bre Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach Not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.