I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Vice President, Transaction Advisory Services
London, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21002297 London, United Kingdom Apply now
TAS - Operations Advisory Services
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Operating from more than 28 countries and 70 offices, Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business, helps clients realise business goals across M&A, restructuring, financing and other corporate transactions. Complementing its existing Global TAS practice and focused on rapid market share gain, we are in the process of expanding the team in London and offering the rare opportunity to join a team that is in ‘high growth’ with unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the TAS business in the UK, Europe and Global markets;
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy;
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-lead approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch;
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group;
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression
- Work seamlessly with the Managing Director(s) and Directors to position our team on all relevant private equity and selected corporate transaction deal flows;
- Support with the identification of new business opportunities and develop long-term business relationships;
- Support with the development of key client accounts and ensure that all “insights” are taken to market;
- Manage the execution of buy-side and sell-side operational due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Advise clients on post-acquisition steps and value creation opportunities to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvement;
- Work closely with the broader Duff & Phelps team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects;
- Manage key project metrics;
- Understand the capabilities of our wider firm and identify opportunities to cross-sell additional services to our clients;
- Play an active role in people initiatives, including recruiting, developing and retaining staff
- Considerable deal experience including buy-side and sell-side operational due diligence engagements, carveout and integration projects for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Well versed in the concept and practice of “content-lead” account management;
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.