Vice President, Corporate M&A, Integrations and OperationsJob ID 21001448 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This individual will join Kroll’s Corporate M&A, team reporting directly to the Head of Integration and Operational Excellence. They will work actively with Kroll’s Executive Committee and Board to pursue global strategic inorganic and organic initiatives. As a member of the Corporate M&A team, they will be tasked with leading operational due diligence efforts and integration execution post-closing for both operational integration as well as strategic integration with the broader Kroll platform. This role is an opportunity to help craft the direction of an internal M&A team, the future growth of a global platform and to lead execution of major strategic initiatives with the support and resources of a global, sponsor-backed strategic platform. Additional duties will include the following:
- M&A deal due diligence for operational and financial matters
- Lead both internal and external resources during due diligence to identify synergies and strategic opportunities
- Direct various Kroll leadership teams through integration processes to realize the integration’s completion
- Work with Kroll business unit leaders to develop growth strategy priorities from an operational perspective
- Ability to understand, develop and execute on strategies, systems and processes of an integration
- M&A deal due diligence including the management of outside advisors and internal diligence teams and the development of any necessary supporting materials for the Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Candidate would be expected to help the broader Corporate M&A team lead an acquisition from start to finish while working in collaboration with other members of the D&P leadership team
- A minimum of 3 years with strategic operational or deal integration experience (or comparable experience), with an appreciation of M&A diligence and valuation techniques
- Experience working as a trained accountant, particularly in a Big 4 environment, is highly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to work collaboratively with external and internal constituents
- Detail oriented and well organized with strong work ethic
- Strong modeling and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to travel globally, as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia