Vice President, Business Modelling, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007241 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
If you have a background in modelling and are looking for the next step in your career, now is a great time to join Kroll! We are looking for a motivated Vice President to join us and drive our growth.
Kroll Business Modelling team combines commercial insight, technical know-how and analytical problem-solving skills to support our clients’ transactions and broader strategic decisions. As part of the team, you will gain exposure to:
- Transactions, buy and sell side
- Financial planning & analysis
- Strategic decision support
- Data analytics
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Developing financial models in Excel and VBA
- Reviewing financial models in Excel and VBA
- Driving insight through data analytics
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Developing and driving business development activities
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (ideally in a STEM subject) or relevant work experience
- An accounting or other financial professional qualification
- Demonstrable experience building and reviewing financial models in Excel and VBA
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for learning and evidence of self-directed learning on technical subjects
- Broad sector experience desirable but Private Equity, Infrastructure, Renewables and Financial Services a plus
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx, SQL Server and Python a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.