Tax Manager (Senior Associate)Job ID 21007448 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transaction Tax practice provides expert tax advice to our clients through a diverse range of offerings, including buy side and sell side diligence, transaction structuring and restructuring, international tax advice on transaction driven matters, sector specific tax advice, transfer pricing and general compliance matters. Our clients are well known private equity houses, hedge funds and multinationals.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- To undertake complex tax due diligence and advisory tasks for clients
- Manage tax compliance preparation and filings
- Take responsibility for the management of your own client portfolio
- Support Vice Presidents, Directors and Managing Directors in building and enhancing cross service capability
- To work as part of a team and add to the team dynamic
- Have a strong knowledge of industry sectors in which our clients operate, the business issues facing them and our service lines
- To supervise, coach and nurture trainees
- Minimum 2:1 degree or international equivalent preferred
- Law, ACA and/or CTA qualified
- Proven expertise in tax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and focus on personal excellence
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work productively in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to provide leadership/direction to more junior team members
- Knowledge of asset management industry and cross border transaction tax is beneficial but not essential.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.