At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Senior Transaction Manager, Lucid Agency and Trustee ServicesLondon, United Kingdom
What makes a successful employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Transaction Manager, Lucid Agency and Trustee ServicesJob ID 21004505 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Lucid Agency & Trustee Services was launched in 2017 and provides independent, conflict-free, third-party loan agency, security agency and bond trustee services. Servicing the bond and loan markets, Lucid has developed it’s strong reputation by providing proactive and bespoke services to it’s clients.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Transaction Management (TM) team.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Take ownership of a busy and diverse portfolio of loans and bonds including managing queries from transaction participants
- Assume responsibility for closing new deals as assigned by TM Head:
- Reviewing and negotiating transaction documents
- Managing the signing process
- Overseeing the closing and funding process
- Manage CP process
- Manage post-closing accessions
- Ad-hoc follow up matters
- Work closely with Operations to ensure deals are accurately entered into our system of record (Wall Street Office), including agreeing and tracking the deliverables
- Support Operations to ensure that they can handle operational queries
- Proactively manage and develop client/influencer relationships to win new/repeat business
- Adhere to existing procedures and contribute to regular reviews/updates
- Actively participate in team meetings and communicate deal status, upcoming events etc
- Assist with new client onboarding (KYC) as required
- Collaborate with management to bring ideas and suggestions for best practice
- Undertake Business development activities led by the business development team and provide support for new technical pitches
- Overseeing periodical payments/cashflows occurring on the deal portfolio
- Manage borrower and lender relationships on transactions
- Take responsibility for collection of Lucid fee revenue and billing activity on the portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Solid experience in documentation review including credit agreements/intercreditor agreements/trust deeds
- Knowledge of current loan market practises/LMA/unitranche/credit funds/sponsor-led transactions would be highly advantageous
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail with a risk aware mindset
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Available to work extended hours as the business dictates
- Knowledge of international payments and reconciliation
- KYC knowledge
- Language skills preferred
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States